Senior clients sometimes face legal issues that they are not prepared for, and they often don’t understand the legal complexities involved with elder care. Rely on McBrien | Armistead Law Group for help with Elder Law matters in the Middle Tennessee area. We can answer your questions about:
- Long-term care planning: Ensure your future financial security with effective long-term care planning.
- Conservatorship: Protect the best interests of your loved ones with comprehensive conservatorship guidance and advocacy.
- TennCare qualification: Navigate the complexities of TennCare qualification with expert legal counsel.
- Social Security: Secure your entitled Social Security benefits with experienced legal representation.
- Nursing home neglect: Hold nursing homes accountable and seek justice for your loved ones affected by neglect or abuse.
- Trust management and administration: Maximize the benefits of your trust with knowledgeable management and administration services
- Probate: Simplify the probate process and ensure the smooth transfer of assets with our comprehensive guidance and support.
We work closely with seniors and their loved ones to help them make important decisions about the future.
Request a Free Consultation
Conservatorships, Wills, Trusts and more — review the different ways that our team can help you.
Check out what past clients have had to say about working with McBrien | Armistead Law Group.